KUU-US Crisis Line SocietyDecember 14, 2020
With the holiday season approaching, and the ongoing restrictions implemented for the safety of all British Columbians during the COVID-19 pandemic, the KUU-US Crisis Line is sending out reminders of our BC wide 24 hour toll free Indigenous Crisis Line and our Crisis Response Protocols.
As well, please note KUU-US has a brand new Facebook page and Website which can be found at the following links:
All my relations.
Tlecko-Tlecko, Sechanalyagh, Thank you
KUU-US Crisis Services
Thank you for helping us…help others
250 723 4050 x230
If you or someone you know needs help, call one of the numbers below:
- 9-1-1 if you are in an emergency.
- 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) if you are considering suicide or are concerned about someone who may be.
- 310Mental Health Support at 310-6789 (no area code needed) for emotional support, information and resources specific to mental health.
- Kid’s Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 to speak to a professional counsellor, 24 hours a day.
- Alcohol & Drug Information and Referral Service at 1-800-663-1441 (toll-free in B.C.) or 604-660-9382 (in the Lower Mainland) to find resources and support.